Danya has established strong partnerships and working relationships with several organizations over the years to develop research-based products for individuals with autism and the caregivers, advocates, and professionals who work with them. These organizations include:
- Association of University Centers on Disabilities (AUCD)
- Autism Society of America (ASA)
- First Signs
- Organization for Autism Research (OAR)
- Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders (CASD) of the Children’s National Medical Center
- Community Services for Autistic Adults and Children (CSAAC )
- Indiana Resource Center for Autism (IRCA)
- The Arc of Prince George’s County
AutismOnline is proud to align with organizations related to childhood health and autism. Listed below are the AutismOnline media partners. To learn more about each partner, please click on the organization’s name.
Thank you to our media partners for supporting us as we provide resources for autism. If you would like to become a media partner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.